April 30, 2017
This Week is Teacher Appreciation Week, Monday, May 1st - Friday, May 5th
Show your teachers how much you appreciate them!
It is hard to believe our year is drawing to an end! As we begin wrapping up the year, we want to thank our teachers for all they do. This week, May 1st - 5th is National Teacher Appreciation Week and Briarlake PTA is celebrating our great staff. Also check out our Briarlake PTA Facebook page for profiles on some of the wonderful teachers that make Briarlake a great place for our children to grow and learn!
We have come up with daily themes for you to celebrate your teacher with! Most of these can even be done by your kiddos with a little help!
- Monday, May 1: “Thanks for quenching our thirst for knowledge!” - bring favorite drink, cute cup, coffee, etc
- Tuesday, May 2: “Thanks for making our world so colorful!” - anything! nail polish, socks, handmade card, whatever is colorful!
- Wednesday, May 3: “Thanks for supplying us with knowledge!” - classroom supplies, check with your room parent to see what is needed
- Thursday, May 4: “Thanks for being so sweet!” - anything sweet
- Friday, May 5th: “Thanks for helping us BLOOM!” - flowers, plant, etc. - picked from your garden is super cute
Even though we have these super fun and easy themes for families to participate in, PTA will also provide a daily treat for the teachers in the lounge followed by a very special Fantastic Friday lunch on, you guessed it, this Friday!